The centre hospitalier Sainte-Anne provides care in neuroscience.
Neuro Sainte-Anne brings neuroscience support channels to ensure the support of the following pathologies:
- Neuro vascular disease: treatments and prevention of strokes with a unit neuro vascular use, treatment of aneurysms and vascular malformations by Interventional Neuroradiology
- Neuro Oncology: treatment of brain and spinal cord tumours (surgery, radio surgery)
- Disorders of abnormal movements and Parkinson’s disease through brain stimulation deep, botulinum toxins
- Pathologies of the simple degenerative spine (herniated disc) and complex (scoliosis, tumor) with surgery of the spine
- Diagnosis and supports and cognitive impairment
- Supported in physical medicine and rehabilitation in neurological orientation
- Rebel and chronic pain with neurostimulation magnetic and surgical treatment
Neuro-Sainte-Anne is a collaborative research in connection with the centre of Psychiatry and Neurosciences and has 4 hospitals calling services.
Training Centre, it also provides training for the medical interns, and offers many DU/IUD.
Teams of Neuro-Sainte-Anne welcomes the emergencies of Vascular Neurology, neurosurgery and Interventional Neuroradiology of island of France and propose a multidisciplinary support with access to MRI 7/7, 24/24.
The imaging department offers advice of expertise and action remotely through the development of TV imagery.